We make your Oahu adventures a breeze with our beach gear rentals and kayak rental delivery services. If you are looking to get some kayak rentals or any other beach gear from us, this map gives you our Normal delivery range along with our extended range with our “Special delivery” add-on.
We deliver to most beaches and adresses between Sunset Beach and Kualoa Regional Park.
Our Top 5 Kayak Rental Delivery Locations:
- Kualoa Regional Park is a popular delivery location for those looking to kayak to Chinaman’s Hat, Mokolii. We conveniently deliver right near the kayak launch location. Kayaking to Chinaman’s hat is an adventure with an optional hike either around or up to the top of the island. We rent all of the equipment you need for kayaking to Mokolii.
- Kahana Bay is a great location to kayak with epic mountains, jungle and a river that heads upstream about 1 mile. This place great for renting a paddleboard or kayak to explore the secluded valley. We meet at a local restaurant called Keneke’s Grill where we give you pads and straps to drive the kayaks or paddleboards into Ahupua’a O Kahana State Park and paddle on the Kahana rainforest river. It is prohibited to deliver equipment in State parks.
- Your Vacation Rental. We offer convenient multi-day beach gear rentals, so this works great when you want to use beach chairs, umbrellas, stand up paddleboards or kayaks whenever you please. Your rental location might be better than any public beach access.
- Kayaking to Goat Island is another requested trip. We deliver to Hukilau Beach Park and from there you can paddle out to Goat Island. There are two sandy beaches on Goat island. One on the south-facing side, the other on the north-facing side. Both are small protected coves.
- Kawela Bay is one of those little paradise areas of North Shore that’s perfect for just about everything. Kawela Bay is a great place to kayak, stand up paddleboard, snorkel or just relax on the beach with beach chairs and umbrellas. It’s a hangout spot for green sea turtles and many movies have been filmed in the area. There are also some nice short hikes to a WWII pillbox or through the banyan trees.
We have defined boundaries so that we can guarantee delivery times and provide you with the best kayak rental delivery service possible. Drive times, Traffic, late arrivals, and last-minute requests are all extra variables that factor into us providing on-time beach gear delivery and pickups. To keep things simple and flexible, we deliver between Sunset Beach and Kualoa Regional Park.
Book Your Beach Equipment RentalsBook Online