Adventure with ease, visit our Kailua shop and we will get you set up to kayak the best locations on Oahu.
Our Top 6 Kayak Rental Locations:
- Mokolii (Chinaman’s Hat) at Kualoa Regional Park is a popular paddling location for those looking to kayak to Chinaman’s Hat, Mokolii. We are just a 35-minute drive from this kayaking location. Kayaking to Chinaman’s Hat is an adventure with an optional hike either around or up to the top of the island if you are an advanced bouldering pro. We rent all of the equipment you need for kayaking to Mokolii.
- Popoia Island (Flat Island) in Kailua. This offshore island seabird sanctuary is an approachable paddle that starts at Kailua Beach. There’s a small beach you land on and a walking route around the perimeter of the island. Keep an eye out for the Short-tail or Wedge-tail Sheerwaters that burrow and nest on the interior of the island and in the lava tubes.
- Kayaking to the Mokulua Islands is another requested trip that starts at Kailua Beach. You can pick up the kayak from our shop at 134B Hamakua Dr., Kailua, HI, 96734. This is a more advanced adventure with over an hour of paddling each way. You’ll cruise by the best beaches on the island, around the barrier reef, and land your kayaks on the sandy beach of Moku Nui. These islands are often home to lounging endangered Monk seals
- Kahana Bay is a great location to kayak with epic mountains, jungle, and a river that heads upstream about 1 mile and then out into the bay for a round trip of about 3 miles of calm paddling. This place is great for renting a paddleboard or kayak to explore the secluded valley. Meet at our shop where we give you pads and straps so you can drive the kayaks or paddleboards into Ahupua’a O Kahana State Park and paddle on the Kahana rainforest river.
- Your Vacation Rental. We offer convenient multi-day beach gear rentals, so this works great when you want to use beach chairs, umbrellas, stand-up paddleboards, or kayaks whenever you please. You can also pick up the gear at our shop and keep the gear at your vacation rental and return it when you are done.
- Kawela Bay is one of those little paradise areas of North Shore that’s perfect for just about everything. Kawela Bay is a great place to kayak, stand-up paddleboard, snorkel or just relax on the beach with beach chairs and umbrellas. It’s a hangout spot for green sea turtles and many movies have been filmed in the area. There are also some nice short hikes to a WWII pillbox or through the banyan trees.
Meet us at our storefront over at 134B Hamakua Dr., Kailua, HI, 96734 and we will help instruct you how to place the kayak on the top of your vehicle for transport. We provide special large foam pads and straps for transporting SUPs and kayaks to protect both the kayak and your vehicle during transport.
Delivery only to private vacation rental addresses and some hotels
We can deliver to private vacation rental addresses between Sunset Beach and Kualoa Regional Park or in Kailua.